About Our Preschool
Welcome to Prime Time Early Learning Centers, Middletown! Our child care center is close to I-84 and Route, making us an ideal choice for parents who commute in the Hudson Valley area.
Prime Time offers a loving home away from home for young children and their families. We know your child care and early education decision is a critical one and we have created a loving and nurturing preschool environment where young children thrive. We want your child to establish a confident, self-assured foundation as they socialize, learn, and grow.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 18 months)
- Toddler Daycare (ages 19 to 36 months)
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4)
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5)
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6)
- School-Age Program (ages 6 to 12)
- Summer Camp (ages 3 to 10)
Prime Connections Curriculum
Prime Connections is our proprietary preschool curriculum and is based on the belief that young children learn best in a safe, nurturing, and educational environment where all of their developmental needs are met. Our curriculum is designed to encourage and foster the development of the “Whole Child.”
At Prime Time we believe:
- Play-based learning is essential to early childhood development.
- Problem solving opportunities occur within the context of genuine questions and child-directed investigations.
- Interactions that are rich for learning are cultivated by teachers who are receptive to children’s interests and needs.
- Appropriate and rich learning materials should be selected and provided according to the individual interests of children.
- Our classrooms and schools should be filled with love, laughter, and learning.